But we need your help to do it! If you've got a runway in your yard that you want to show off, we want to see it! We may feature your photos in our exhibit, on our website/blog or on social media.
We want to know things like:
- When and why was the runway built?
- What was the biggest challenge when it was first built?
- Photo of what it looked like at the very beginning and now?
- A funny, or special story or memory about it.
- How is flying from this field different from a larger, public field?
Want to help? Drop us a comment, send it to us via Facebook messenger or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks for your continued support of Alaska aviation history and Pioneer Air Museum!