- Open and close the museum
- Charge and process admission
- Manage a small retail shop
- Provide information about The Pioneer Air Museum to visitors and locals throughout the summer
- Perform light housekeeping throughout the afternoon and after hours.
- Work alone at times
- Promote the Museum and encourage visitors to become members.
- Keep track of maximum visitors in the building.
- Assist with general tasks delegated by the Operations Director or Collection Manager
Given the current social circumstances, tasks for this position may change as the summer progresses.
- Ideally, the candidate would have a background or interest in Aviation
- Technology proficiency
- Has a friendly outgoing personality.
- Is 18 or older and must complete a background check.
- Candidates should be able lift 35 pounds, and have the ability/desire to work
- Flexible schedule that includes weekends.
The Pioneer Air Museum provides:
- A friendly work environment
- Connection with the aviation community of Fairbanks
- 14 - 21 hours per week, noon - 7:00pm with schedule and hours varying.
- The position will be from mid-to-late May, to early September after Labor Day.
- $15 - $18 per hour, this is a multi-faceted position, and the skills and experience of the successful candidate will reflect in the compensation.
Pick up an application at the Pioneer Air Museum or send resume to email@example.com.